Last updated: March 5th, 2018
Children Under The Age Of 13
Although many of our products are created for children, this Website is intended to provide information about our products, including purchasing details, for adults so they can purchase the products for children.
The Website is not directed at or intended for children under 13 years of age, and you are not allowed to use the Website or provide information on it if you are under 13 years of age. If we learn we have received personal information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Website, including:
- Information that you enter into the Website when you order our products or request more information about them, including your name, email address, mailing address, school information, and phone number;
- Additional information that you voluntarily enter, such as questions or comments entered into our “Contact Us” feature, that may include personal information; and
- Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and Website usage details.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in two ways:
- First, directly from you when you provide it to us, such as entering your information into the “Contact Us” questionnaire on the Website or making a purchase through the Website.
- Second, we collect generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the Website, such as usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Although we do not correlate tracking information to individuals, some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
Do Not Track Settings
The Company does not track its customers over time and across third party websites to provide targeted advertising, and therefore does not respond to Do Not Track (DNT) signals.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To develop, provide, and improve the Website and its services to you.
- To contact you with more information about our products at your request.
- To provide the services and products that you request from us.
- To provide you with notices about your orders.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
We may disclose personal information that we collect or you provide:
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business, including manufacturers or shipping services that we use to produce and send the products to you.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Qfusion Labs, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or other proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, if you give us an email address to contact you with more information, we will send more information to this email address.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To third party contractors in order to analyze Website performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Website.
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Cubit, our customers, or others.
Accessing And Correcting Your Information
You can change your personal information by sending us an email at email@example.com. Users are not required to create an account when using the Website, so we will only correct or change your information as it exists in our internal business records. Information related to shipping and billing is stored with Shopify and therefore should be corrected according to Shopify’s policies.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. Information that you enter into our Website is encrypted with Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) and is also encrypted when it is stored by us to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information. Also, we perform regular malware scanning of the Website and all servers and computers used by us to support the Website. All Company employees are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures and undergo training related to maintaining the security of user personal information.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third Party Links
The Website may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Website and welcome any feedback about these external websites.