Cubit’s mission is to inspire and nurture the next generation of inventors, creators, and builders through a unique and powerful synergy of coding, robotics, and STEAM Education. Cubit empowers everyone to build their inventions through guided lessons that are carefully designed to tap into our natural curiosity about the world around us and how things work. Cubit projects are intentionally created to introduce students to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics standards and practice. These include Next Generation Science Skills, design thinking and engineering, critical thinking, the scientific method and problem solving. Often left out in the STEAM equation, Cubit directly addresses support of the Arts. Cubit’s flexibility and endless opportunities for creativity and innovation fosters and encourages development of the Arts.
- STEAM projects and lessons combining coding and robotics.
- Skills reinforcement while allowing student to explore the worlds of science, technology, mathematics and engineering.
- Differentiated projects for every grade and skill level.
- Foundation lessons for every Cubit Kit level that teach students the functionality of each Smartware components and their respective Coding Blocks.
- Customizable and flexible projects that complement a number of instructional settings,
- Including Enrichment, After and Summer School Programs, and direct classroom instruction.
- Teacher and Student Lesson Guides, Worksheets and Expansion Activities